I'm Your Reading Sleuth Header

I'm Your Reading Sleuth Header

Thursday, April 16, 2020

OWLs Magical Readathon 2020



Sorry it took so long to post this. These are the books I am reading (have already read by this point) for the Magical Readathon put on by Gee at Bookroast.

Here is a link to more info about this Harry Potter based reading challenge.
https://www.magicalreadathon.com/copy-of-induction-to-magical-readat

This readathon is kinda complex, so go over to the website and read all about it. You will choose your magical career and read books based on the prompts for each career.

 I chose to be an Auror. The classes I would need to take for this career are:
 Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Potions and Transfiguration.

Just because I love reading for prompts and picking books for prompts,
I read a book for all twelve classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment