I'm Your Reading Sleuth Header

I'm Your Reading Sleuth Header

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Pink Lemonade Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke

 

Pink Lemonade Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #29)Pink Lemonade Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great read by Joanne Fluke. She never disappoints. This book features the death of a local boy who went to the big leagues but kinda got a bad reputation and he causes someone Lake Eden to off him when he was back to dig his glory in their faces. I totally missed Mike in this bookings he was considering designing from the police force and had a secondary storyline off camera. I am not sure how I would enjoy a Hannah Swensen book without him. But I have t to admit I am Team Norman all the way. Definitely a great story that was a bit of a page turner. Check it out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment